Inland Networks is a closely held communications company with its headquarters located in Roslyn, Washington. Harold and Marian Weis started Inland Telephone Company (ITC) in 1951, when they purchased the Prescott Telephone and Telegraph Company in Prescott, Washington. In 1959, the family purchased the Cascade Telephone and Telegraph Company in Roslyn, Washington, where they relocated their family in 1960 and operated these two exchanges under the Prescott Telephone and Telegraph Company. Since 1960, the Roslyn office has served as the headquarters. Over the years, the Weis family acquired more rural telecommunications companies
Uniontown/Colton, Washington and Leon, Idaho in 1963, and Lenore/Gifford, Idaho in 1965 that operated as Inland Telephone Company.
In approximately 1982, the Washington Utilities and Transportation Commission had asked all communication providers in the State of Washington to provide service to the Dewatto, Washington area that was an un-served territory. ITC stepped forward and constructed a plant
establishing service in 1984. In 1983, the two companies were consolidated under Inland Telephone Company. Now known as Inland Networks, the Company has grown immensely over the years and has become a full service rural communications company, providing Telephone, Long Distance, Cable TV, Internet and Security Services, with an expanded service area and employment base.
Photos & Videos
Reviews and Recommendations
- Monday08:00AM - 05:00PM
- Tuesday08:00AM - 05:00PM
- Wednesday08:00AM - 05:00PM
- Thursday08:00AM - 05:00PM
- Friday08:00AM - 05:00PM
- Saturday09:00AM - 02:00PM